The OpX formula to achieving significant and profitable growth is centered on 5 core areas:
1) Differentiation – to operate significantly different from others in order to provide an exceptional customer experience and achieve long term competitive advantage
2) Alignment – to be strategically and operationally aligned with your team, partners and customers
3) Systematization – to standardize processes and operating procedures to ensure predictable and consistent results
4) Culturization – to lead by example and to develop and drive a culture that is focused on each individual. Helping each employee, partner and customer fulfill their broad range of needs
5) Quantification – to constantly monitor and measure your customer’s experience, your businesses’ progress and your bottom line results.